Honey Baked Chicken
Looking for a different way to cook chicken? Baking marinated chicken keeps the meat really moist and full of flavor. This recipe is full of protein, tastes great and your whole family will enjoy it! It’s delicious on top of a big, colorful salad (so good you don’t need salad dressing!) or served with cooked veggies.
- 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of honey for each chicken breast
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put chicken on pan lined with aluminum paper.
- Add olive oil, sea salt and pepper to chicken and toss to cover both sides of chicken.
- Add honey on top of each chicken breast.
- Cook for about 30 minutes or so turning at least 5-6 times throughout cooking process to cover with sauce.
Chicken should be brown to get the best flavor.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition (per serving): 223 calories, 12 carbs, 10g fat, 24g protein, 73mg sodium, 12g sugar