- Boneless skinless Chicken breast — (170 g) 6 oz
- Salt — ¼ tsp
- Pepper — 1⁄8 tsp
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Whole wheat tortilla
- Pesto — 3 tbsp
- Broccoli florets (small) — ¼ cup
- Sundried tomato (thin sliced) — ¼ cup
- Asparagus (cut into ½ inch pieces) — ½ cup
- Aged white Cheddar — ½ cup
Serves 1 large or 2 small.
10 min. Preparation Time
10 min. Cooking Time
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and then follow the cooking instructions for Sautéed Chicken Breast (below).* Set aside.
- Preheat oven at 400°F.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with spray and place the tortilla shell on the tray.
- Spread the pesto base evenly around the shell leaving the outside inch free for the crust.
- Combine all the other ingredients except for the cheese in a mixing bowl and toss until mixed together.
- Spread evenly covering the pesto.
- Top with the cheese and bake until cheese is melted and shell is lightly toasted (about 10 minutes).
*Sautéed Chicken Breast:
- Cut chicken into 1/2 in strips. Season evenly with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Preheat a non-stick pan on medium heat, lightly coat with spray and add the seasoned chicken.
- Sauté until lightly browned all over and cooked all the way through, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the pan. Set aside. (Complete to instructions above)
(per serving) large small
Calories (k/cal) 658.4 329.2
Fat (g) 20.8 10.4
Saturated (g) 4.9 2.4
Monounsaturated (g) 11.1 5.5
Polyunsaturated (g) 1.2 0.6
omega-3 (g) 0.7 0.3
omega-6 (g) 1.1 0.6
Carbohydrates (g) 50.9 25.5
fiber (g) 15.9 8.0
sugars (g) 7.4 3.7
Protein (g) 67.0 33.5